Skip to main content

Our fiscal representation department provides services for you if you do not live permanently in Spain but you own property here on Spanish soil. We will also represent you if you are a resident expat.
Whatever group you’re in you may be liable to a series of inescapable fiscal obligations.

Appointing a legal representative in Spain to handle these applicable tax obligations has proved to be a wise decision for most non-resident property owners and resident expats.
Additionally, we feel that it is important for our clients have rapid, direct access to a solicitor in the event of requiring assistance regarding any aspect of Spanish Law.
For more information, see SWEET HOME.

Go to Floor cause